Skip to main content

Armageddon

Published 2003

Music video showing the growing debate over the war in Iraq.
Video has recently been aired on Chicago's independent cable network (CAN-TV), Chicago's (WGN) and India's one world television.
Music created and produced by Aldo Nova from his Columbia Records release, "Subject...Aldo Nova", no longer available.
All Video elements compiled from Micheal Moore films, 28 days later, Star Wars, Star Trek, and the terminator series.
Video elements have been modified so not to infringe on any copyright law.

Run time 4:50
Producer Darrell Lee Wright
Production Company homegrown video productions
Sponsor homegrown video productions
Audio/Visual sound, color
Contact Information hardcoredlw@yahoo.com

Reviews

Reviewer: Poncho48 - - October 31, 2007
Subject: Ploink
With a disclaimer like: "compiled from Micheal Moore films, 28 days later, Star Wars, Star Trek, and the terminator series. Video elements have been modified so not to infringe on any copyright law. " what part of the would a person believe?
Reviewer: Renegade Warrior - - January 22, 2005
Subject: Great Flick!!!!!!!!!
Loved how the images flowed with the music. You could be the next James Cameron. Don't let that Eve Of Destruction video bug you. Battling Average has to be fixed.
Reviewer: Darrell Wright - - January 17, 2005
Subject: Recently was E-mailed a review -- Check It Out.
Recently recieved an E-mail with an high compliment about this film. The e-mail is listed below.